Friday, February 1, 2019

8A – Solving The Problem

The problem I want to help out is obese cats who loves treats. The opportunity I want to create is a calorie-free treat. These could be done by using a new type of super-grain that has virtually no calories or fat. It can come in multiple flavors so your cat will enjoy all different types. This will be able to be given to multiple different types of cats.

2 comments:

  1. As I mentioned in your hypothesis, I think this would be a great idea. It definitely makes sense to have a healthier treat for animals, especially if this could benefit their long term health. This also helps the owners because it can help save money. Different flavors will help because I know some cats can be picky on the flavoring. It sounds silly, but my friend has a cat that only eats certain types of food and treat flavors, so this would definitely help in creating multiple flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very interesting idea. Obviously, the world is becoming more health conscious which is brought to our pets. I believe that a good way to market this would be to all cats. People will want to prevent their cats from being too large and buy these treats, people who already have obese cats will still buy these but the market for all cat owners is much larger than just obese cat owners.

    ReplyDelete