My segment is owners with overweight cats or dogs.
Interviewee #1
Do you have an overweight cat or dog?
- I have both a cat and a dog. The cat is a little more on the heftier side.
Do you feed them treats often?
-All the time. I am always rewarding them for going out to the bathroom and doing tricks.
Do you feel any remorse when giving them many treats?
- When my cat starting getting fat, I felt terrible. My dog is not as fat.
Have you ever tried to find an alternative?
-I have looked on Amazon before and I have never found anything.
Interviewee #2
Do you have an overweight cat or dog?
-Just one chunky kitty.
Do you feed her/him treats often?
-Yes, I love to give him treats even when he's just hanging out.
Do you feel any remorse when giving him many treats?
- Yes, I feel so bad but I love giving him treats.
Have you ever tried to find an alternative?
- Yes, I have looked all over google but there is no company that offers a calorie-free treat.
Interviewee #3
Do you have an overweight cat or dog?
- Yes, I have a labrador that is quite overweight.
Do you feed her/him treats often?
- Yes. Besides him eating more often than usual. I will give him treats after walks and using the restroom. I also give him treats when he is just doing nothing as well, I can't help it.
Do you feel any remorse when giving him many treats?
-Yes, because he doesn't understand that is making him very fat. He will always eat them if I am offering.
Have you ever tried to find an alternative?
-I actually have not even tried. I just expected that there is not anything healthier out there.
I believe every time I do these interviews, I gain more insight into my consumer base. It allows me to see that there is actually a need for this product. I believe that my product could thrive in a market like this.
These Interviews were done very well. I like how you showed question then answer to see how the flow of the interview went instead of a long paragraph describing them all in one. By writing them out like this is shows a better picture of what the customer wants.
ReplyDelete