I am currently a senior at UF, about to get my bachelors degree in Business Administration. I also work part-time as a salesman at a local boat store. I have gained a lot of people skills and entrepreneurship skills while working there. When asked to create a business opportunity this seemed to come to me quite easily. I was able to use my personal experience to assist me in coming up with this idea.
The business opportunity I am offering to the consumer is a healthy alternative to treats for cats and dogs. This treat is no-calorie and fat-free, as opposed to the calorie ridden treats on the market today.
I am offering this product to all consumers with an overweight pet or a consumer would like to fit his pet as many treats as they would like without any consequences.
I believe consumers would like to have this product compared to the treats that are on the market now. Consumers will love to have this product because they would be able to feed as many treats as possible.
My product is set apart from other companies because there is nothing like it on the market. This will be the first absolutely no calorie treat on the market. This is a super grain that has just been discovered and I am the only one with the patent to use it.
I believe that all of these components can work well together. My entrepreneurship skills will help me take this product and market it correctly and effectively.
I also believe that your current experience as a salesman will definitely help with the new business. This along with your degree could help send you a long distance in the business world. The unique idea would aid as well and I can see this becoming a successful business.
ReplyDeleteI think your background in sales helps a lot as you are trying to sell treats in wholesale at stores. You being a salesman at a store already definitely makes you more aware of customer needs on a daily basis.
ReplyDelete