1. The general theme of this book is to always be having a growing mindset. Never become stagnant in life and always strive for more.
2. This book closely connects with this class because it wants you to embrace the act of failure and turn it into something greater.
3. If I had to design an exercise, I would make it about failure. I would make people find an entrepreneur that failed greatly to get where he is and try to explain why he kept going.
4. Complimenting others on how they do despite whether it is bad or not was always deemed to be good in my mind. I didn’t think that it should be bad is what they explained in this reading.
I haven't read this book yet, but it sounds like a very inspiring book. I like how the theme is to have a growing mindset as I agree with this 100%. If you don't have an open mindset then you will just be stuck in the same place forever.
ReplyDeleteI didn’t get a chance to read this book but it sounds very interesting and I like how it relates to our assignments we just worked on regarding pushing through failure and learning from it
ReplyDeleteThat book sounds like it relates a lot to the class. Failure is important in the world of business because most everyone experiences failure when they start up a business. I like your idea for the exercise that the class would participate in.
ReplyDelete