Thursday, April 11, 2019

Celebrating Failure 26A

I am taking an operating systems class at UF and I am just getting beat up left and right by these projects. I am always struggling with each one because of the degree of difficulty that comes with the assignment. But as I bunker down and don't lose hope, I am able to finish each assignment within the allotted time. This has shown me that no matter how down I am feeling because of the difficulty, I am able to have faith and pull through each time.

This class has helped me understand my failure better and learn from it, either than let it tear me down. I understand that to get far in life, you must roll with the punches and always understand that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. 

3 comments:

  1. Great post Blake! I chose a similar experience as a class showed me how to lear . from failures and improve myself from the failure. I agree with everything you wrote as it was accurate and precise. I liked how this is a very common failure many people have and you learned from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you fully Blake there’s so many times I just don’t want to do an assignment because I think it’s going to be difficult but soon as I sit down and do it I realize it’s what I need to do to get through

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also gone through what you have, but I always persevere, and it seems that you have as well. When you believe in yourself and work really hard, especially in classes such as the one you are taking, you know that you will pass the class.

    ReplyDelete