Friday, April 19, 2019

Final Reflection

Sadly all great things will have to come to an end. This class was one of the ones that I will never forget. From creating a product idea to filming myself describing and marketing this product, It was all a great experience. The most difficult part of this class was just finding where to market and interview people that could benefit your product. Other than that, I found this class to be quite entertaining. I was able to read and watch many students interesting products and ideas, some new and some re-tooled for a different market. This class has helped me gain a hunger for creating my own empire when I am ready to jump off and start. I have gained various skills from this class and would highly recommend the next class to take these lessons seriously and put your all into it. 

3 comments:

  1. I like your picture you picked as it looks like the ending of a journey. I agree that I will remember this class as I learned a lot from it and will use the entrepreneurship ethic going forward. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, had a pretty good experience with this class. Definitely, the hardest parts of the class were the interviews that we had to do and also reaching out to people that were already in the business that I chose to approach I found very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Blake that this class has been super entertaining. The assignments where interesting enough without being to much work. i think that the knowledge learned in the class will help me in life even though i don t necessarily want to be an entrepreneur.

    ReplyDelete