Friday, March 29, 2019

Elevator Pitch No. 3

https://youtu.be/lLU469S4cQk

5 comments:

  1. I do think you have a good concept by offering vegan and gluten free foods for pets. One small detail that I noticed in your pitch was a little bit of your wording. You don't want to call your customers "anal" when it could be taken as a critique. Using the word "particular" might be a better option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Blake,
    I think this was one of your best pitches. You do a really good job of speaking confidently and portraying your message. I do agree with Josies comment as well, but I think it was very strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work again blake. since your very first pitch you have always had your tone, pitch, and flow on point. not only is your pitch confident abd interesting, the overall idea of healthy pet food would target a specific market and would exceed greatly if made a real product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thunk each pitch you have made has improved each time. You were very clear in your product and what you are trying to accomplish. You definitely learned from the critiques and improved to have the best elevator pitch out of all three.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job Blake. All of the pitches you have done were great. I can tell how the 3rd one was better than the second one, which was also better than the first one. Also, taking the feedbacks into consideration was also great because you always learn from other people as well. keep it up and best of the luck.

    ReplyDelete